Email Marketing Metrics That You Should Track In Your Campaigns
Being an owner of big brands, one knows a lot in email marketing—the methods and examples of multiple emails that companies send to numerous customers. All one needs to do is figure out email marketing metrics that will help track the orders to determine how one is progressing towards one’s goal.
There are many metrics that one needs to look at during business. Every email marketer needs to track to check the specific goals.
Click-through rate is the percentage of email recipients who click on the link in the mail. Therefore, one can calculate the number of clicks.
For example, there are 500 clicks plus 10,000 delivered mails multiplied by 100, giving a 5% click-through rate.
Email marketing is made easier with constant contact email marketing to check all the great things one can do to grow. With constant contact, one can have multiple benefits like building websites in minutes, uploading various products on your online store, or even generating awareness on social media platforms. Constant contact has all the tools essential to achieve targeted results.
Constant contact alternative:
If not constant contact, you can consider a few alternatives worth paying attention to growth in email marketing.
- Campaign Monitor: One among the many industry-leading email marketing platforms offering professionals the right campaign creating functions and dashboards.
- GetResponse:Has a suite of tools that is helpful in email marketing and also online campaigns. Digital marketers can have instant success with a return on investment through GetResponse.
- SendPulse:SendPulse is another fascinating email service provider offering various marketing tools for empowering online business through emails and other methods.
- ActiveCampaign:Active Campaign prioritizes every customer’s needs and desires and believes that each brand is capable of creating massive impacts. Hence, a variety of tools are available on the Active Campaign.
- MailChimp:An ESP that helps its users grow just how they want to with all the marketing essentials in one place. Along with available tools, they also provide free services for the ones who begin. The options for expansion from the beginning is the biggest with MailChimp.
- BenchMark:The promotion of BenchMark is that it will not let you slow down. There are multiple powerful tools allowing marketers to grow audiences massively with sales as well as engagement.
- ConvertKit:ConvertKit claims that it is more than a software company that helps clients grow to believe that they will maximize the potential and customers’ needs.
Therefore, knowing email marketing metrics and your campaigns and business is a must as blank promotions lead you nowhere. Knowing customer reviews, likes, and dislikes is what will make your brand flourish.