Google Adwords in SEM / Social Media Digital Marketing Company in Ashford
An introduction on Google Adwords
Google Adwords is a pay per click advertising platform where Adwords means advertising of your brand. It offers two ways for reaching the customer; one is through Google search network, and another is google display network. Mostly both have a different function, but one similarity between them is the bidding system. They both use the PPC bidding system where the advertiser has to bid for their ads so that it can be shown to the Ashford audience.
The Google search network allows you to show your add to the audience who continuously searches for a specific keyword, which is similar to yours. These are some text ads that are easy to attract people. The Google display network allows you to show your ads in an image or banner format. You can call it Display ads or banner ads. If you compare both, then the Google search network will provide more benefits than the Google display network.
There are many Google Adwords Marketing Company in Ashford who provides this service. These companies also offer social media digital marketing, SEM in digital marketing, Google digital marketing service to their customers.
Some facts about Google Adwords
- Google is the world’s largest online display advertising network, which reaches 80% of global internet usage.
- 97% of Google’s revenue comes from advertising.
- If a person in business spends $1for a Google ad in Ashford, he has a profit of $2 as business revenue.
- Ads shown in the first position of any search engine can be observed ten times better than the other.
- The average click rate of an ad, which is shown in the first position, is 7.94%.
If you want to know more things about Google AdWord, then keep searching and gain all the basics term of Goggle Adwords.