A Guide for Node JS front end developers
All Things about Node JS
Nowadays every software company is deal with this technology because of the popularity and the marketing trends. So, if you want to become a front end developer or Node JS backend developer, then you should become familiar with the basic things related to NodeJS. It is helpful for you to write the codes on the server-side and to the client-side.
There are different versions of NodeJS available, but which one you want to choose depends on you and your requirements. But it will be better if you choose the new version of NodeJS. The old version of NodeJS doesn’t provide long-term support and all, whereas a new version of NodeJS supports new features with extra security and high-speed performance.
To become a NodeJS developer, you should also have knowledge of node version manager. Nowadays, every project includes this technology where the different project needs different versions of Nodejs. You can easily download your preferred version from the site, which is free for everyone.
The role of a NodeJS frontend developer
If you want to become a Node JS programmer, then you should have the following qualities, which are described below.
- It would be best if you wrote efficient, reusable, and well-tested codes.
- You should design and implement high-performance applications with top security and data protection.
- You should have the basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3. You should also know how to integrate the multiple data sources or databases into one system.
- It would be best to have a good understanding of codes and user authentication and authorization between multiple systems.
- You should also know about creating database schemas representing the process of business and basics of CSS processor.
- You should have Node JS practical experience, such as you should be aware of npm, grunt, gulp, etc.
- Other than this, it will be better if you have knowledge of PHP, Jquery, Angular JS, etc.
Being a NodeJS developer is not so easy, and for this, you have to learn more and more about this technology. You can join an offline class or online classes for this, which is available on the internet.
Nowadays, there is a high demand for Node JS backend developer because of the popularity of this technology. There is a high competition in this field, so if you want to become an expert front end developer, then you should have the proper skills which we described above in this article. So, research more about this and take online classes for this.