Enhance the Credibility of Your Business by Registering it on Google
Registering your business on Google automatically increases its authenticity and credibility factor. People are more likely to avail of the service of a brand that is registered on Google. It also increases the visibility of the brand. For instance, if anyone is looking for a good place that provides a service the same as yours, Google is more likely to recommend the already registered brands. This, in turn, will attract more customers and optimize your business. You will see a remarkable spike in the traffic that your brand website has been drawing.
However, it is also important for the company to share relevant information and pictures of itself. It will provide informative value to the customers and keep them engaged. If you are looking forward to how to register business Google name, give this article a read.
Steps for Registering Your Business on Google
If you wonder, “How to make my website visible if people Google my business home page,” the goal is pretty easy to accomplish. If you follow the below-mentioned steps, your business will be easily visible to the audience.
- Step 1: Sign in to the page of “Google My Business.” For this, you need to have a Google account. Sign up using an e-mail domain. It is important to note that this e-mail domain is permanent for your business.
- Step 2: Choose a name for your business. Once you are contented with the name, click on “Next.” You may also be asked to mark the location of your business on Google Maps. For businesses that do not have any physical existence, they can mention the area they operate. Click on “Next.”
- Step 3: Choose your business category. You should be very careful while choosing the business category as niche specificity will go a long way in optimizing your business. Once done, click on “Next.”
- Step 4: Add details like the website URL, phone number, etc. and click on “Finish.” After that, entering all the information, you will receive an option to create a website.
- Step 5: Request verification for your business. Make sure that you review all the information you have entered thoroughly before you apply for verification. You will see a red button at the top of the page that reads “Verify Now.” If you want to verify your business later, you will find an option for that too!
Once you are done with all the formalities, you will own a brand new registered business! Sit back and watch your business soar to heights of success.